The Abundant Community 2014:
Community Building Leadership for Healthy Neighborhoods and Vibrant Economies throughout the San Joaquin Valley
Thursday, June 5 - Friday, June 6, 2014
Parc Grove Commons
2674 E Clinton
Fresno, CA 93703 Seating is limited- RSVP today!
Seating is limited- RSVP today!
Leilani Barnett, Regional Manager, Community Development
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Fresno Metro Ministry
The Abundant Community 2014 is an integrated set of regional community building events that includes Sector-Based Community Building Workshops for over 500 sector leaders on June 5th and 6th who we hope will find a calling to lead delegations from their own neighborhoods, communities, businesses, schools, agencies, institutions, congregations, temples, and mosques for the Regional Community Building Conference to be held in October. The Regional Conference is designed to facilitate interaction among more than 1,500 participants in an effort to foster cross-sector relationships, collaboration, and new community building strategies to support Healthy People and Healthy Places across the San Joaquin Valley.
- Private Sector – Thursday June 5th, 8:30 to 11:30 am: Businesses, Industries, Labor, Agriculture, and Private Sector Professionals
- Community-Benefit and Faith-Based Sector – Thursday June 5th, 1:30 to 4:30 pm: Nonprofits, CBOs, NGOs,
- Philanthropies, Non-Profit Professionals, Faith Leaders, Groups, Churches, Temples, and Mosques
- Neighborhood and Community Sector – Thursday June 5th 6:30 to 8:30 pm: Neighborhood and Rural
- Community Association and Resident Leaders
- Exclusive Spanish Language Leaders – June 6th – 9:00 am to 12 Noon: Led by Geralyn Sheehan
- Public Sector – June 6th – 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm: Local Governments, Public Institutions and Agencies, and Public Sector Professionals