Lewis County Health Leadership Convening
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
730 NW Liberty Place
Chehalis, WA 98532
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
Innovators from the business community, nonprofits, health care, public health, education, philanthropy, and government are invited to gather on October 8, 2014 to explore how we can collaborate to help make Lewis County an engaged community that encourages and supports all of us to be healthy, educated, employed, resilient, and accountable.
At the conference, participants will:
- Build an understanding of the various factors that contribute to the economic, mental, physical, and social health of Lewis County residents.
- Delve into the results of a recent community survey to prioritize issues raised by residents and available data.
- Explore opportunities by discussing existing and emerging local projects that are working – or want to work – to support health, well-being, and recovery.
We’ll end our workshop with a plan for concrete next steps among those who want to translate our collective skills and assets into a more vibrant Lewis County.
Lewis County Health Department
Craig Nolte, Regional Manager, Community Development
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Office of the Controller of the Currency
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco