“The Economy – What going on now?” - An update on the economy with a special emphasis on the impact the recent turmoil has had on the small business community.
Ray Squitieri, OCC Senior Economic Advisor, Global Banking and Financial Analysis
A panel of CDFIs, micro and small business lenders, and the SBA to discuss:
Please share this invitation with others at your financial institution, especially commercial and community development lenders who may be interested.
- The importance of entrepreneurship to the economy
- The state of the small business community in Arizona
- The challenges of small businesses and small business lenders
- SBA programs designed to support small business
- This session will be interactive and will highlight CRA opportunities.