The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation will host a one day forum on workforce development. The forum will provide an overview of resources and organizations to provide assistance for individuals, and highlight how financial institutions may assist and have an impact on reducing unemployment in low- and moderate-income Nevada communities.
The morning session includes a Nevada economic outlook and a workforce development introduction. The afternoon session will focus on workforce development.
- Shayna Olesiuk, CFA, Regional Manager, Division of Insurance and Research, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Heather Desart, Deputy Director, Workforce Development Systems, Workforce Connections
- Janet Blumen, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow
- Magda Hirsch, Fundraising Manager and Executive Assistant to the President/CEO, Goodwill of Southern Nevada
- Monica Ford, President, Nevada Partners
- Monique Harris, Executive Director, Southern Nevada Children First
- Susan Howard, District Community Affairs Officer, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Jan Bontrager, Regional Manager, Community Development, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Roy Durnal, Community Affairs Specialist, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation