Meet the Experts
August 15, 2014
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
101 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
8:30am - 3:00pm
Intended audience: High school and university/college educators; students in teacher education programs.
There is no charge for participation.
Registration for this event has closed.
Meet the Experts is a speaker series designed to provide secondary and post-secondary educators with an opportunity to interact with leaders from throughout the Bank. Our objective is to foster greater understanding about the roles and responsibilities of the Federal Reserve and to highlight emerging issues in the economy.
- John C. Williams, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. President Williams is an expert on monetary policy and business cycles, and a strong advocate for economic education.
- Mark A. Gould, First VP and COO, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. Mark is responsible for all administration, operating, and financial services activities. He is also product director of the Federal Reserve System’s Cash Product Office.
- Mary C. Daly, Senior Vice President and Associate Director of Research, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. Mary specializes in labor markets, public economics, and social welfare.
- Kevin Lansing, Research Advisor, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco. Kevin specializes in macroeconomics, monetary economics, and asset pricing.
- Paul Sternhagen, Director, Banking Supervision and Regulation. Paul will speak on the topic of stress testing.
Our agenda has been finalized and will be posted here soon. Please check back. View last year’s agenda here.