Invest in your future and consider joining the Growing Opportunity for Leadership and Diversity (GOLD) program. Our internships offer you the opportunity to work on projects that support our businesses and impact the national economy. Interns have the chance to apply their project management and research and analytical skills to jobs in departments such as Banking Supervision & Regulation, Accounting, Statistics, Building Services, Information Technology and the Cash Product Office, to name a few.
This summer experience includes:
- Meaningful Work: We are dedicated to the economic development of our region and nation. Work on projects to achieve our mission during a 12-week summer internship.
- Professional Development: We are committed to the personal and professional development of our employees. Participate in FRB business seminars, skill-building workshops and executive speaker series.
- Mentorship: We champion our Bank Mentor program and offer the opportunity for every intern to receive guidance from experienced employees to help you navigate your summer experience.
- Fun: Bank employees are social! Your summer team is planning fun social activities where you can bond with fellow interns as well as network with other employees.
The program is available to full-time undergraduate students attending an accredited college or university. You must meet the following criteria:
- Freshman, sophomore, or junior standing in a 4-year Bachelors program
- Overall GPA of 3.0
- The ability to work 40 hours per week throughout the duration of the 10-12 week internship
- US citizenship or permanent residency
Selection process and timeline:
We are looking for students who can perform well across multiple functions. Your interviewer will ask you targeted questions with the goal of assessing a set of general business skills. If selected, you will be allocated to a division based on business need and your skill set. We will be considering applications through December 31st. Should you be selected for interview, a member of our team will contact you to schedule an interview for February. Intern offers will be made in March.