The Fed and You: Your Benefits
Health and Wellness
We offer comprehensive health insurance for you and your dependents. And to help you stay healthy, we offer benefits to help you keep your fitness resolutions and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Ongoing wellness support
We provide a transit subsidy for our employees based in the following locations to help defray commute costs:
|San Francisco, CA||$110/month|
|Los Angeles, CA||$85/month|
|Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle, WA; Phoenix, AZ:||$70/Month|
We are committed to ensuring you have plenty of time away to rejuvenate yourself.
- Starting off at 15 days of vacation
- 10 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
Flexible Work Schedules
Where possible, we offer flexible schedules and remote work options for those who need it.
Financial Wellness & Retirement
In addition to competitive pay, we help you save for your future. Free financial planning. A fully paid defined benefit pension plan. Plus, we automatically contribute 1 percent to your retirement plan and offer a 100-percent match on the first 6 percent you contribute to the plan.
All our locations offer a wide range of training programs on management development, communications and other work-related skills. Pursue your undergraduate or graduate studies with our generous tuition assistance program up to $5,200 for undergraduate degrees and up to $15,000 for graduate degrees.
Leave and Family Support Benefits
To help you handle life’s challenges along the way, we offer paid leave and/or time-off benefits for qualified situations including such as sick leave or family care leave. These allow you the flexibility and support to receive or provide the care needed when you or your family members face life events or health issues.
- Generous leaves of absence to support you and your family: Sick leave; Family; Parental; Pregnancy; Pet Leave and much more!
- Dress for your day – sneakers, jeans, a suit – your dress code depends on your work activities and personal style!
- Volunteer time off to give back to the communities is a priority at the SF Fed
- Bank subsidized Cafeteria in Los Angeles and San Francisco, CA
- State of the art on-site gyms
- Private mother’s rooms and Milk Stork delivery service
- Back-up dependent care and In-home adult care
- Tickets at Work – Travel and Entertainment Discounts
- Paid family caregiving
- Adoption and surrogacy support, up to $10,000 per child
- Employee Assistance Program