Arizona Healthy Communities Conference: The Intersection of Health and Community Development
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
East Valley Institute of Technology
1601 W Main Street
Mesa, Arizona 85201
Registration deadline is March 12, 2014
There is $75 registration fee to attend.
The Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco and Arizona Healthy Communities Conference Planning Committee invite you to attend a premier training and networking event for community development practitioners, planning and health professionals, affordable housing developers, nonprofits, government and elected officials from all regions of Arizona.
At the conference, participants will discover how to:
- Develop healthy communities through policy
- Connect built environments and healthy living
- Integrate health and housing
- Innovate with community development and healthcare
We’ll end our workshop with identified next steps for those who want to translate our collective assets and resources into a healthier Arizona.
Joselyn Cousins, Regional Manager
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Valerie Iverson, Executive Director
Arizona Housing Alliance
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Arizona Healthy Communities Conference Planning Committee