Nevada Statewide Veterans’ Homelessness Summit
Thursday, November 6, 2014
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
The Historic Fifth Street School
401 S. 4th Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Continental breakfast will be provided.
There is no cost to attend, but advanced registration is required.
The Summit is designed to advance stakeholder driven strategies around policy, program and practice changes that will improve outcomes for homeless veterans across the State of Nevada, including those in urban and rural communities. We will accomplish this by:
- Identifying barriers
- Promoting results driven policy, program and practice solutions, and
- Increasing collaboration and communication between all community stakeholders
This is the first statewide convening of its kind in Nevada around veteran homelessness. Come join us and be a part of the solution!
Joselyn Cousins, Regional Manager
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Nevada Department of Veterans Services
- Nevada Community Foundation