Connect to a Brighter Future
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Skyline Crest Community Center
500 Omaha Way
Vancouver, WA 98661
We’re in this together!
The number of families in Clark County living in poverty is growing. This strains our families, businesses, and the health of our community. Clark County leaders are working together to address this issue, but we need your support. Help us create a service hub for low-income families that will strengthen the access to—and effectiveness of—supports necessary to break the cycle of poverty.
The Bridgeview Education and Employment Resource Center will bring low-income families and service providers together in a new way—a cost effective way. Please join us in an opportunity to learn about why leaders in government, employment, education and more support this exciting project.
Your philanthropy will make the Bridgeview Resource Center a reality. Bridgeview Resource Center – Partners. Purpose. People. Place. It All Happens Here!
- Mayor Tim Leavitt
- Roy Johnson, Executive Director, Vancouver Housing Authority
- Jan Wichert, Executive Director, Bridgeview
- Craig Nolte, Regional Director, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Jennifer Rhoads, Executive Director, Community Foundation of Southwest Washington
- Representative Sharon Wylie, 49th District
- Representative Paul Harris, 17th District
- Councilwoman Alishia Topper, City of Vancouver
- Tamara Shoup, Director of Family Engagement, Vancouver Public Schools
- Jeanne Bennett, Executive Director, Southwest Washington Workforce Development Council
- Andy Silver, Executive Director, Council for the Homeless
- Kachina Inman, Executive Director, Healthy Living Collaborative
- Elise Menashe, Executive Director, Boys and Girls Clubs of Southwest Washington
- Eric McNair Scott, Care Manager, SeaMar
- Kevin Witte, Associate Vice President, Clark College
11:00 a.m. Sign-in
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Program
Craig Nolte, Regional Manager, Community Development
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Jan Wichert, Executive Director
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Community Foundation of Southwest Washington
- RSV Construction