Idaho Financial Education Summit
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Riverside Hotel Boise
2900 Chinden Blvd.
Boise, ID 83714
$10 Fee includes all conference sessions, continental breakfast, lunch and keynote address.
Participate in the 2016 Idaho Financial Education Summit to learn how you can promote an improved and more efficient financial education system for Idahoans of diverse backgrounds through a series of educational breakout sessions, valuable resources, experienced speakers and networking opportunities.
Download the summit agenda (pdf, 321 kb)
Also, check out the April 4 pre-conference dining and networking event, “Flavors of Boise: Tasting Tour of Local Restaurants” (pdf, 269 kb)
Who Should Attend
Representatives from financial institutions, financial education providers, K-12, higher education, government agencies, debt management, social services, housing counselors, military and other industries.
- Connecting and building relationships with leaders in the financial education community
- Introducing your financial education products and services to educators from around the state
- Increasing awareness and implementation of financial education programs, staff and organizations throughout Idaho
Jason Vitug – Founder and CEO of Phroogal
A limited block of guest rooms is reserved for conference attendees. Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
We thank the folllowing steering committee members:
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Idaho Department of Finance
- Idaho Credit Union League
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association
- United Way of Treasure Valley
- Consumer Credit Management Services
- Debt Reduction Services Inc.
- NeighborWorks Boise
- Partners for Prosperity
Craig Nolte, Regional Manager
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Idaho Department of Finance
Shalynn Peirsol, Partners for Prosperity
- Mountain America Credit Union - Title Sponsor
- Idaho Department of Finance - Gold Sponsor
- Idaho Housing and Finance - Gold Sponsor
- Chase Bank - Gold Sponsor
- Capital Educators Federal Credit Union - Gold Sponsor
- Idaho Credit Union League - Silver Sponsor
- Wells Fargo Bank - Silver Sponsor