Why does the San Francisco Fed care about climate change? We recognize that understanding the economic risks of climate change is essential to achieving our mission. Watch our short video for the big picture.
You may also be interested in:
- Climate Resiliency in the Age of COVID-19
- President Daly: Why Climate Change Matters to Us
- The Economics of Climate Change: A First Fed Conference
- The Economics of Climate Change Conference Videos and Presentations
- FRBSF Economic Letter: Climate Change and the Federal Reserve
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the management of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco or of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.