2014 National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference
Sunday, March 30 - Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Chicago, IL 60601
Sponsored by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the Federal Reserve Banks of Chicago and San Francisco, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s CDFI Fund, this conference is the premier training and networking event for community development professionals, including CRA officers, CDFIs, nonprofits and government officials.
- Innovations in community development policy and practice
- CRA examination training
- National Community Development Lending School
- Community development tours of Chicago
Questions? Send an email to the conference organizers.
Revisit highlights from the 2012 National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- U.S. Department of the Treasury's CDFI Fund