Applications and Membership
The primary function of the Applications Unit is to act upon and make recommendations on applications and notifications filed by state member banks, bank and financial holding companies, savings and loan holding companies, and international organizations subject to Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco supervision.
Board of Governors Applications Data
The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System publishes regular updates on applications activity in the Federal Reserve System.
- Actions and Applications Received (H.2)
- Applications Subject to Public Comment (H.2A)
- Actions taken by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Under Delegated Authority
- Actions Taken by the Board of Governors
- Actions, Orders, and Other Documents Search Facility
Board of Governors Applications Resources
The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System provides resources to assist institutions filing applications with the Federal Reserve System.
- Applications Forms
E-Apps is a web-based application that allows banking organizations supervised by the Federal Reserve System to submit applications online, either directly or through their authorized representatives.
- Banking Market Information
Banking market definitions are used in connection with applications to evaluate effects on competition in local banking markets.
- Competitive Effects FAQs
Information about how the Federal Reserve and the U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division conduct their statutory responsibilities to evaluate the competitive effects of mergers, acquisitions, and other transactions when determining whether to approve these applications.
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Applications Resources
The Reserve Bank provides resources to assist Twelfth District institutions filing applications with the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- State Member Bank Applications Information
- Membership Information
- Bank Holding Company Applications Information
- Savings and Loan Holding Company Applications Information
- International Organization Applications Information
- Banking Market Definitions in the Twelfth Federal Reserve District
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Applications Contacts
(415) 974-2303 or
Gerald C. Tsai
Director, Applications & Fintech
(415) 974-3415 or
Contact for scheduling meetings, obtaining forms, and general information
Mailing address for applications, notifications, and other general correspondence
Financial Institution Supervision and Credit
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
101 Market Street I Mail Stop 615
San Francisco, California 94105