How Does Wildfire Risk Affect the Economy?
Wildfires have become more prevalent in western states, which puts not only fields and forests, but homes and businesses in danger. What type of financial impact will the increasing number of wildfires, and to a larger extent climate change, have on the economy? Watch our video to find out.
You may also be interested in:
- How Bad Is the U.S. 2020 Fire Season?
- Will COVID-19 Impact Climate Change?
- Climate Resiliency in the Age of COVID-19
- President Daly: Why Climate Change Matters to Us
- FRBSF Economic Letter: Climate Change and the Federal Reserve
- Strategies for Equitable Climate Finance
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the management of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco or of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.