The Fed and You: Your Benefits
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
We offer comprehensive health insurance plans for you and your dependents, including domestic partners:
- Medical–Choice of 3 PPO plans, HMO plans (in certain locations) and a CHP w/HSA plan
- Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan
- Medical Care Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness incentives for healthy activities
- Wellbeing support through meditation, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program resources
We are committed to ensuring you have plenty of time away to rejuvenate yourself with our vacation and holiday time. We also offer leave benefits which allow flexibility and support to receive or provide the care needed when you or your family members face life events or health issues.
- Starting off at 15 days of vacation + 8 Sick days
- 11 paid holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Volunteer time off to give back to the communities is a priority at the SF Fed
- Generous leaves of absence to support you and your family: Medical leave, Family Care leave, Parental leave, Bereavement, Pet Care, Military leave, and more!
FINANCIAL WELLNESS & RETIREMENT
In addition to competitive pay, we help you save for your future by offering:
- A fully paid defined benefit pension plan
- 100% match on employee contributions up to 6% of salary
- A 1% employer contribution to their retirement account, regardless of participation
- Free financial services coaching and counseling through certified financial planners
- The Student Loan Repayment and Refinancing Program contributes payments toward your existing student loan and provides a suite of student loan optimization tools.
FAMILY SUPPORT BENEFITS
To help you handle family challenges, we offer a variety of benefits and resources that promote work-life balance and flexibility for caregivers:
- Adoption and surrogacy support, up to $10,000 per child
- Personalized guidance and support services from family planning to parenting children up to age 12.
- Private mother’s rooms and breast milk delivery service
- Subsidized back-up dependent care and in-home adult care
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
We provide a transit subsidy for our employees to help offset commute costs:
|San Francisco, CA||$110/month|
|Los Angeles, CA||$85/month|
Salt Lake City, UT;
The SF Fed encourages life-long learning by providing access to a broad range of development opportunities:
- In-house training programs on management development, communications, and other work-related skills
- The Tuition Assistance Program provides reimbursement of up to $5,250 for undergraduate, individual courses, or certificate programs, and up to $15,000 for graduate study.
- Dress for your day–sneakers, jeans, a suit–your dress code depends on your work activities and personal style!
- Travel and entertainment ticket discounts
- Coaching resources for college, career and beyond
- Employer-paid identity theft protection
- Optional insurance plans to include life, legal, pet, accident, and more