We’re excited to announce that Kathleen Young was selected as the San Francisco Fed’s new Executive Vice President and Chief of FedCash Services. Get to know her better with these fun facts.
- Mom of blended family with husband, 3 grown kids, and 2 teenagers
- Started with the Federal Reserve System straight out of college as a management intern in night check operations
- Ambassador for the Refugee Soccer Org, SLC
- Completed executive programs at Harvard Business School, Columbia University, and the Darden School of Business
- A fan of BBC mysteries, historical fiction, and thriller
- Joined FedCash Services in 2016
- Loves journaling, yoga, and hiking in open space
- Bay Area-based with 11 chickens and one chocolate lab
- Majored in business marketing at Florida State University
- Passionate about building strong teams and a collaborative culture
- Enjoys home cooked meals with friends and family gathered around the table
You may also be interested in:
The views expressed here do not necessarily reflect the views of the management of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco or of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.